June 29, 2020
To our amazing CDC families –
Here we are – at the end of June and our first month of re-opening the CDC! Thank you for your patience, understanding, encouragement and smiles as we established new protocols and procedures to help keep everyone safe and healthy. Together, we make a great team!
And as we head into July, here are a few reminders as we continue moving forward:
- Please be sure you are signed up for REMIND. This is one of the most effective ways we can contact you with updates and important information.
- We ask that you keep in mind that the drop-off time is 8 – 8:30am. We understand that mornings are not always easy but after 8:30am, staff need to be in their classrooms.
- For late drop-offs, please call the office and we will meet you at the top of the ramp.
- Pick-up time is 4 – 4:30pm (late charges will apply after 4:30). For early pick-ups, please call the office and we will get your child ready for you.
- Feel free to contact us by phone (803) 736-0776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have.
LSLC-CDC will be closed Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day.
Blessings and have a wonderful weekend!